- Digital Radiography: Radiology section, with the best and most modern radiographic devices in the world with the ability to save and send images has the ability of all routine and specialized radiographs, panoramic radiography (radiography of all teeth on one film), lateral cephalometric radiography and mammography by experienced expert. In this hospital, all are digitally-done- radiographies (DDR and CR) with the lowest radiation and the highest speed and accuracy.
- Mammography: In this method, the breast is gently pressed between two platelets and its tissue image is recorded on the radiologic film. Today, for preventative studies in women's diseases, the standard method for examination of breast in women over 40 years old mammography is done annually.
- Sonography: Performing a hysterosalpingography with a semi-anesthetic state has made this procedure less severe for patients. Also, graphic urethrography of retrograde with injector and preparation of CD from fluorescope has made the radiography very accurate.
- Vessels Colored Doppler (three dimensional and four dimensional): The colored Doppler system of this part is one of the most equipped devices in the world which has special features for Doppler sonography from patients who need to examination of their vessels and their peripheral arteries. In addition to ultrasound of the peripheral arteries, this device is also capable of ultrasound of the heart or heart eco.
- Multislice CT Scan: This section is equipped with MULTISLICE Siemens CT scan with the ability to perform CT fluorescope presents routine CT scans and specialty angiography CTs (organs, brain, breast and abdominal aorta, carotid, etc.) three-dimensional CT scan, body CT scan (CT colonoscopy, CT bronchoscopy, cystoscopy, etc.), CT fluorescope with international techniques (invasive techniques for treatment and diagnosis) such as biopsy, vertebraplasty, nephrostomy. This section is active in three shifts in the morning, evening and night.
- Three Tesla MRIs: This section is equipped with the first and most advanced MRI Siemens 3 Tesla (Siemens MRI 3T Trio). In addition to performing all routine MRIs, the ability to carry out all advanced and specialized MRIs including: Spectroscopy, high-resolution brain diffusion, angiography of body organs without and with injection with high quality FMR, MRCP, MRU and ...
- Specialized lab: laboratory is a standard and unique range of experienced personnel who operate in accordance with the world's best and most up-to-date methods (chemolomincence, HPLC, immunofluorescence, etc.) and advanced devices in clinical trials allowing for absolute diagnosis of many diseases. The tests results of this center with the establishment and continuous use of internal and external quality control system from the reference laboratories and health reference laboratory approved by the World Health Organization and the Ministry of Health and Medical and Education are evaluated by close supervision of experienced experts. This section is active 24 hours a day.
- Pathology: This department with exact systems and efficient staff is capable to carry out all of the specialized experiments in pathology, cytology, Thin probe (the newest and most accurate method of Papanicolaou testing (immunohistochemistry (IHC) by performing more than 60 immunohistochemistry markers and frozen section, provides physician’s demanded pathology in the shortest possible time.
- Nuclear Medicine: Available services: All routine scans in nuclear medicine are as following:
Heart perfusion scan, whole body bone scan, kidney scans of DMSA (and DTPA), perfusion scans and pulmonary ventilation, Voiding Cysto Urethro Graphy (VCUG), liver perfusion, biliary examination (HIDA), and examination of testicular orchitis or torsion, and Breast lymphocyte scan is also performed, a cerebral perfusion scan performed in a few centers, and for individuals with seizure specifically in Iran, is performed only in the nuclear medicine of Khatam Al-Anbia Hospital (PBUH).
- Audiometry; testing Neonates’ audition: The Auditory Unit of the Hospital is equipped with the most up-to-date equipment. These services include tympanometry (to assess the function of the middle ear that includes the function of the eardrum, Auditory Ossicles and Eustachian tube), AB to assess the function of the nerve of the ear from the earliest of cochlea to stem of the brain, which is very important and necessary in patients who are candidates for cochlear implantation). OAE test to assess the health of the neonatal hearing system from birth with the diagnosis of hearing loss in the neonates with regard to the type of problem, it will be possible for non-hearing people to be treated.). This department is ready to serve during all weekdays from morning to the evening except for holidays and Fridays.
- Bone Density Measurement
- Clinic of Electro-Diagnostic Medicine: (LTM-EMG- NCS-EP):
Electro Diagnostic Medicine is one of the medical branches that recognize diseases using biography, clinical examination and the use of electrical diagnostic methods including: Electro-Miograophy (EMG), neural conductivity study (NCS). Study of sensory evoked SEP, MEP, ABR, and VEP identifies lesions and diseases of nervous system and the central and peripheral muscle system.
- ECO Cardiography:
Echocardiographic tests for adults and children are performed by cardiologists with post-doctorate cardiologic degree and children’s cardiologists. All methods of TTE ECO Cardiography , are done through the esophagus (TEE) and sport and drug stress-echo-cardiovascular in these laboratories. Echocardiographic studies are recorded on the memory of the ECO devices and their associated computer systems and can be transmitted from the Dicom network to different parts of the hospital, such as sections, heart surgery rooms, angiography laboratories and clinics. This section is ready to provide services throughout the morning and evening except for Fridays and holidays.
In addition, the echo-esophageal, exercise test, and holter monitoring of blood pressure and ECG are also done in this center.
- E.E.G (electroencephalogram)
- Department of Gastroenterology at Khatam Anlbia Hospital:
This unit is equipped with endoscopy and cautery colonoscopy (videoscope) polypectomy for the control of bleeding in the digestive tract.
The activities of this section include:
Possibility of performing endoscopy and colonoscopy for outpatients and admitted, performing necessary biopsies and polypectomy, if necessary, controlling bleeding in the stomach and intestines, diagnosing gastric and intestinal cancers, PEG insertion for patients admitted to ICU.
Performing endoscopy and colonoscopy according to the expedient gastroenterologists, if needed, these services are accompanied by anesthesia.
Also, the control of gastrointestinal bleeding and the insertion of PEG for patients requiring tubular nutrition are performed in this unit and patients who have polyps during colonoscopy polypectomy are done at that time.
- Platesmography (respiratory testing)
- Kidney TUL
- Sleep Test: This test is a diagnostic procedure for definite monitoring of breathing during sleep and a definitive diagnosis of respiration. The study of snoring, sleep situation and the main causes of sleep disorders are detectable by this method and treatment cases can be studied by devices helpful when breath stops during breath-rupture and their effect on the severity of the disorders. Khatam-ol-Anbia Hospital along with other accredited centers in the worldwide has been providing these services for more than 4 years. To do this, the patient should be hospitalized one night.